Tuesday, February 3, 2009

She is finally Here!!!!!

Sophie Claudette Eastman
Jan. 30, 2009
6 lbs 4 oz
18 inches


She has the BIGGEST eyes!
Friday morning we checked into the hospital at 7:30 am. They started my iv at about 8:15 and the doctor broke my water at around 9 am and told us to get comfortable because it would probably be a long day. I had brought DVDs, both our ipods, snacks for Robby, and some magazines.....totally prepared for the long haul. I guess Sophie had another plan!





When I checked into the hospital I was almost dilated to a 4. I progressed so fast that I was a 10 and pushing by 12:30. Sophie was here at 1:49.





Best Feeling in the Whole World!





6 comments:

Anica said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful. Looking at your pictures I almost started crying. I love that feeling and can't wait!

Gwen said...

Oh Angie!!! (and Rob too :) She looks perfect! You're right...best feeling EVER! Congratulations you guys!!! We can't wait to meet her sometime in person. In the meantime, keep the pictures comming...but don't sacrifice your nap time to blog :)

Brooke Baker said...

She is so, so cute! I can't wait to meet her! I hope you guys are doing well. Call me if you need Anything!

Rachel said...

Angie... I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet her in person. She looks like ROB for sure. She is beautiful! Congratulations to you and Rob!

Mandy said...

Yay! Glad she is here, she is beautiful!

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Congrats!! She's so sweet!! I'm so proud of you! We love you guys!