Thursday, January 8, 2009

Im kind of feeling..........



Like This........


And This.....



Is it just me or does the last month seem to go on and on forever! I just want her to get here. I miss breathing, and having energy, and looking down and seeing my feet...I haven't seen them for a couple months now, and sleeping on my stomach, and my pre-pregnancy clothes and shoes! I am so looking forward to getting back to the gym, and running, and swimming, and training to look like this....... (a girl can dream right!?!)But mostly Im looking forward to holding my little Sophie. Im dying with anticipation to know what she will look like. I hope she gets her dad's red hair and blue eyes and big lips,

and my ears (funny request I know, but red heads have a tendency to have big ears). As illustrated below!

I hope she has his energy and sense of humor, and my spunk. I hope she walks on her toes like every Andreason before her and has rosy cheeks and a twinkle in her eye like my dad. Oh, and freckles! I love freckles!

5 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

You crack me up, your hilarious!

Jade and Anne said...

Oh memories!! Holy cow! I'm SO excited for you. And I'm sure that little Sophie will have all those things you said and so much more. You'll be amazed at it all! And by the way, tummy sleeping is SO not easy if you're nursing! I was totally wishing for the exact same thing. I was certain that the night after she was born I would finally be able to sleep on my tummy....not so much! Anyway, how fun!!! Can't wait to see pics and meet her!!

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Angie we want to see pictures of you!!! Please please please!! Oh yeah and Anne's totally right don't plan on sleeping on your tummy again for awhile. Engorged breasts don't like being smushed! Actually, you should probably just ever forget what sleep felt like anyways!! :)

Maegen said...

Sophie's room looks so cute. I miss you guys already too. I hope you got some great stuff today at your shower. Wish I could have been there. You need to call me with all the details especially after you go to the doctor.
Love Ya!!!

Lorraine said...

Hi Angie! Thanks for the comments on my page. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet Sophie. I remember that last trimester and yes it is almost as worse as the first. Your blogpage is so cute. You're going to have to tell me how to do all that stuff. I'm still learning. I have a gift for you to, so I'll try to get that to you as soon as I can. Hang in there girl the end is near and you will have the best gift ever. Just remember it gets better. Also another tip ASK FOR HELP? Trust me you will want all the help you can get. Especially that first month after she comes. Take care and hope to see and talk to you soon.
Lori