Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grandma's

Sophie is such a lucky little girl! She has the two best grandma's ever. They are so excited for her to get here, and I cant wait for her to get to know these two amazing women. She will have so much fun with them!

Rob's mom got this bedding for Sophie for Christmas. I LOVE it and think it looks adorable in her room. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I have been looking everywhere for just the right rocker/glider and have had no luck. Everything has either been too beat up or too expensive. My mom found this little project at an antique store in the avenues and got it for me. I'm so excited! I LOVE projects! It is seriously so comfy and looks adorable in Sophie's room. Thanks Mom!!!

I seriously would be lost with out these two women....I'm so blessed!

2 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

Her Crib is so cute!!! I love it! And the rocker is perfect! Oh I am so excited!

Gwen said...

Grandma's really are the BEST!!! Her room is so adorable! Your projects look great. We can't wait to see pictures of Sophie...ask her to hurry please!