Monday, August 25, 2008

Drum Roll Please...................

Its a GIRL!!!!!!!
We are sooooo happy! I think Im going to have to celebrate and do a little shopping, just to get some of the basics : )



She will need a pair of these for sure. I wouldnt want her to miss out on all the fun of scooping poop at the ranch with Grandma Claudette, Ryann, and Issie. Come to think of it, Grandma Chris had a pair this color back in her rodeo days.












She will need one of these too. So cute!!!









Her older cousin Ryann has wanted one of these her whole life! So I better get it early. I wouldnt want to hold out on her or anything.




I know her dad has plans for her playing on the Olympic Womens Soccer Team so these should get her started.


And last but not least. We will be spending lots of time at the pool next summer!





7 comments:

Brooke Baker said...

Congratu-freakin-lations! That is SO EXCITING! Good luck on resisting all the cute little girl things! And I love the name, too! When can we have shower for you?

Gwen said...

Yay!!! I guess Amy, Olivia, and Sophie couldn't be separated for too long so they all had to come down here at the same time:) Little girls are sooooo much fun. You are going to have a blast getting ready for her!

Johnstun Fam said...

We knew it! I am excited for you! We need to go shopping! I am in Wy until tomorrow night, call ya Wednesday! :)

Maegen said...

Yea! We were all so excited that little Sophie is coming to the wild Eastman clan of grandkids. I think she will fit right in! We knew Robby would have a girl first:) Love you guys. Oh, you will need about five of the cute little swimsuits since you will be relaxing by the pool with me and my kids next summer. At least we are hoping for that.

Haley said...

Auntie Angie! im so happy for you guys! i am already so excited to have a new little cousin sophie.. i've never had one of those before you know! haha any ways i luv you!..and by the way you make me laugh so much "Her older cousin Ryann has wanted one of these her whole life!" hahah!

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Congratulations Angie!! Sophie is an adorable name!! We're so excited for you guys!!!

Nick and Karalynn said...

That is so exciting! She will be beautiful, just like her mom :) Congrats!