Friday, May 15, 2009

Recap: First 3 Months in Pictures, lots of pictures

At the Hospital


Meeting the grandparents for the first time




This picture makes me laugh so hard!


2nd Day home, just catchin some rayes






First trip to the Ranch


Sophie and Tyson with Paige

Tyson...I love this little guy!

Jax is so sweet with the babies, I love to watch him around them


Robby putting Sophie in her jamies
Notice they are on backwards :) Dads are cute!
We've got a mouth breather

We taught her Thriller and she's actually pretty good at it, im surprised she picked it up so early

Sophie with "Grandma Great"



Tyson and Sophie's Blessing Day

Poor Tys...all these yucky girls
Brielle Doty-Jan 18, Tyson-Jan 23, and Sophie-Jan 30

with uncle Rob




Grandpa Eastman

Two very happy grandparents



Her dress was so cute, Thanks Rob and Jenny

CourtRyann



First trip to Idaho



Great Grandma Andreason



Sophie is head over heals in love with her dad. Just the sound of his voice can wake her from a sound sleep or make her laugh hysterically.




Easter

Sophie and her uncle Bret who was visiting from Afghanistan



See uncle Kim, I'm growing into my eyes....sort of!

If she could talk she would probably say "Mom, take this ridiculous hat off me"





The Big Switch-A-Roo

Dan's transplant

Sorry, no pictures of the patients. They both felt so crappy that they probably would have broken the camera over my head if I tryed to get a picture. I did get some cute pics of Wyatt though.



Sophie and her best cousin Wyatt


see how she looks at him, so cute


Watching Kaden Race


Just hanging out at Grandma's house

She is such a happy girl!

I love this little girl so much. She has completely changed my whole world. Im so thankful for every day I get to spend with her. I've never been happier and I feel like I'm finally doing what was meant for me all along. Being a mom has changed me for the best in ways I cant even begin to describe. It has brought peace to my life and a calm steadiness to my heart. I know who I am, I know why I am here, I know what is important, and I know that my heavenly father loves and trusts in me. I am at peace. Life is wonderful!









































4 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! She is so precious, such a happy girl! Way to go MOM! :)
Talk to you soon

Maegen said...

She is so cute!! I love all the pics but there is not one with her favorite aunt. hahahaha! Love ya!

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

I'm so so so so proud of you Angie! You are a great mommy and Sophie is so adorable! I think you ROCK!! And how cute are your big brothers with your little Sophie - that's adorable! Remember how Rob and Bret used to make fun of us for playing with the babies and now look at them!!

MATERN FAMILY said...

Angie and Rob, I somehow stumbled across your blog. Cute baby, despite her rough start!!! Hope things are going well. Cresta