Thursday, December 11, 2008

Free Week!

I got the best news! I had my 30 week appointment yesterday with the vagina doctor, as my husband has so lovingly started calling him. Im measuring at 31 weeks so he said I could go anytime after February 11th. FREE WEEK!!!! I love it! And this is the best part...as soon as Im dilated to a 1 or 2 he will induce me. I have friends who's doctors wouldn't help them along AT ALL with their first pregnancy. So if anyone is looking for a great OB let me know!

3 comments:

Jade and Anne said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to meet Miss Sophie!!! :)

Johnstun Fam said...

thats awesome!!! we need to get crackin on your shower! ;)

The Parks Fam said...

THat is very exciting!!! Although I didn't even start to dilate with my first until I was 41 weeks and I was going in to be induce since I was over due..Depressing. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you though. Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy. You look adorable!!