Monday, October 6, 2008

THE BELLY.....

18 Weeks
Almost 21 Weeks
I know....the excitement on my face says it all. Check out my butt!!! Its GINORMOUS! Robby is really good to sing "I like big butts and I can not lie..." to me from time to time, it doesn't really make me feel any better but it always makes me laugh.
Sophie is growing so fast. We had our 20 week apt. last week and everything looked great. So far she is a healthy, well formed little baby. She also has big feet and weighed in at a whopping 14 oz! I'm starting to feel her more and more everyday and I love it. I just cant wait for her to get here.
Today my 2 year old niece Issie and I had a pretty cute conversation about the whole "baby in my tummy thing."
It went something like this.....
Issie: You have a bebe in your tummy?
Issie: I see?!...(as she reaches for my belly)
Me: Yes, do you remember what her name is?
Issie: Sophia!!
Me: Close, but just Sophie
Issie: When she coming
Me: Soon
Issie: You want me to hold her for you?
Me: Sure
Issie: Ill feed her fishies too, K. (she was eating gold fish)
It was pretty cute!


2 comments:

Jade and Anne said...

Oh my goodness!! You and the belly are SO cute!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see Miss Sophie, she's going to be adorable!

The Eastman's said...

Angie, You look adorable! I know I havent posted any pics of me and It has been on purpose! I wish I could love all the changes that go along with having a baby, but to be honest its kind of sucks! But dont worry cause we will both be at a perfect size to sumo and it could maybe even happen sooner than thanksgiving! Love ya and hope all is well and keep posting pics cause we love to see them! Keep in touch and Ill be better at doing the same!!!